The rules are as follows:
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Here goes...
Three Joys:
1. My girls
2. Jeremy (my husband who never fails to make me laugh, even if it's at my self... which it usually is)
3. My career (teaching - I love working with ding dong kids, their so goofy)
Three Fears (these aren't in order):
1. Putting my foot in my mouth (I seem to do that a lot, like when I told a lady she shouldn't lift all those kids being pregnant... that's right, she wasn't pregnant. She really did look about 8 months prego, and I'm not judging because my stomach doesn't look the same after having kids. I felt really bad)
2. Something bad happening to my kids
3. Losing my husband
Three Goals:
1. Write a book
2. Build an amazing curriculum
3. Get my masters degree (and later Doctorates)
Three current obsessions:
1. Blogging (can you tell)
2. Reading, always reading (something or another)
3. Cleaning (I can't help it, I like things clean, and we're selling our house, so everything has to be perfect)
Three random surprising facts:
1. I like having a variety of friends (from people with lots of body art, to illegal immigrants, gangsters, to strong religious people. Rich, poor, in between. Young, old, in between. People totally different from myself intrigue me. People who are similar to me are fun to relate to. My life is colorful.
2. I love babies (My baby. Your baby. Any baby. Babies are just so sweet. I could hold a baby for hours an not even notice that a minute has passed)
3. I almost had my drivers license taken away once (speeding) :(
I tag Christina, Breck, Kaylee, Bridget and Heidi (you guys all have very fun blogs that I like to read on a regular basis)



1 comment:
see that wasn't so hard now was it! are you staying in the same area whey you move? will you come clean my house?
Post a Comment