We had a rainy memorial day, how about you? Every year I run in a little 5 k race our town puts on. This year, however, I wasn't up for it. Rain is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Man I'm out of shape again. Winter up here kills me, I need a treadmill. I hate getting out of shape.
Anyway, every year after the race there is a little memorial day cerimony and breakfast at the park. Just because I didn't run doesn't mean I can't show up for breakfast right? Right! So here we are at breakfast. Well I'm taking the picture, but here's Jeremy, Berlynn and Paris chowing down on pancakes, eggs and yummy ham. My girls were very excited to walk out in the rain and make good use of the tinkerbell umbrella.
A moment to remember a few special people who have passed before me...
Benjamin Paul Smith (Jeremy's brother and the one who got me hooked on 2pac's poetry, after he died. Because of this I have been able to get my lil gangsta students to open their mind to poetry).
Shilow Louis Tebbs (my little brother, he died when I was just 5, he was 3 months, I always think of him)
Shane Justice (my cousin who was an amazing skater and boarder. He went to the x games. He was a sweet heart, truely. But all the pain in the world weighed heaver on his shoulders than most, he OD 4 years ago... heroin... he is missed)
Grandma and Grandpa Tebbs (for always treating me special)
Grandma Howard (for teaching me how to play the piano)
President Gordon B. Hinkley (always, my prophet. A true prophet of God)



1 comment:
Hey Charity, This is Jamie (Nielson) Sair. I just wanted to tell you that you have such a cute Family! Hope life is going good for you. Jamie
Post a Comment