Monday, January 5, 2009

By the way...

Award Tag



Thanks Paige for tagging me and keeping me up passed my bed time! Here it goes!
I am suppose to answer the following questions with ONE WORD answers and then pass it on to 7 more people.


1. Where is your cell phone? sofa
2. Where is your significant other? sofa
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? Sleeping
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? baby
8. Your dream/goal? debt free
9. The room your in? livingroom (say it fast, it's one word!)
10. Your hobby? basketball
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? shy
15. One of your wish list items? book
16. Where you grew up? Hurricane
17. The last thing you did? read
18. What you are wearing? sweats
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? fish
21. Your computer? apple
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? friends...
24. Your car? Chevy
25. Something your not weaing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Zales (a cute guy works there!)
27. Your summer? Lazy
28. Love someone? Lots
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. Last time you laughed? Girlsnightout (I mean really laughed)
31. Last time you cried? ?

By the way...
I'm pregnant with Smith baby #3, if there is anyone on the planet who didn't know (my husband got overly excited and told EVERYONE)!

Ok, I tag:
Bridget
Heidi
Jenn
Sherri
Breck
Tara
Candice






5 comments:

Jenn said...

I didn't know you big butt!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Charity! That's so great. How far along are you? Hope the pregnancy treats you well. :)

Allred Family said...

Yeah! For lots of reasons! Congrats on baby! I have been wondering about that since you came down. Thanks for blogging...finally! Just sent your stuff today. You should be getting it Thursday or Friday.
LV here we come!

Sheri Wojtasek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri Wojtasek said...

Holy crow! Congrats! Ok now I don't feel so bad I almost asked Brek today in sacrament if you were pregnant...when you got up with choir you had this tremedous glow!!!! And here I just passed it off as you were feeling the spirit! I can't wait to see the beautiful addition! Sorry about the delete comment I spelled too many words wrong! :o)

Jeremy and Charity's Music Library